To View This Page Please Activate JavaScript On Your Browser

Pages

Monday, May 8, 2017

Leaving for India

Dear friends,

On Sunday, I am traveling to India as part of The College of Wooster's 2011 Global Social Entrepreneurship team.  We will be working with two NGOs in Bangalore- one which helps underprivileged children build life skills and another that helps disabled adults find employment.  The 2011 team includes myself, three peers, and a Wooster prof who will serve as our adviser.  I will be working from May 26-July 8 and afterward I will travel for 2.5 weeks around India.  I hope you enjoy my writings and reflections as I embark on this experience.

The Team.  Back: Kipaya '12 (International Relations), Sam '13 (Economics), Sarah '12 (Communication Studies) Front: Erika '13 (Global Sustainability Studies)


For additional readings (including an introduction to Team GSE 2011), please check out GSE's blog: http://global_se.scotblogs.wooster.edu/.  

Peace,
ET

No comments:

Post a Comment